My Wargaming and hobby progression

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

08/03/2018

Shadespire Match Report - vs Nico (Sepulchral Guard vs The Chosen Axes)



The last few days I've been working on a Google Form so I can generate match reports automatically for this Blog. I played Nico last night with his new Chosen Axes deck, I've since made edits to the Google Forms and the template that generates the report, so you may see some blank parts to the report. Any Feedback would be great.


Shadespire Match Report

Sepulchral Guard vs The Chosen Axes

03/08/2018

Today's game was played against   Nico and their The Chosen Axes

Pre-Game

The roll off was won by Me, and the boards were placed:

I drew the following Cards:

Fighters were then placed on the board.

Round 1

Priority was won by Me
Who was chosen as player 1 for the first activation Round?: Me

Player 1, first activation: Warden moves two Petitioners on to objectives
Power Step: Nothing played


Player 2, first activation:: Vol Orrukbane charges The Prince of Dust does 2 damage
Power Step: None played


Player 1, second activation: The Champion charges Vol but does no damage
Power Step: None played


Player 2, second activation: Mad Maegrim charges The Champion and does 1 damage
Power Step: None played


Player 1, third activation: The Warden moves The Harvester and a Petitioner
Power Step: None played


Player 2, third activation: Fjul-Grimnir moves on to Objective 5
Power Step: I played terrifying scream and push Fjul-Grimnir off the Objective


Player 1, fourth activation: I discard Hold Objective 1, it's replaced with Hold Objective 4
Power Step: None played


Player 2, fourth activation: Tefk Flamebearer moves on to Objective 1
Power Step: None played


Objectives score by me:

Objectives scored by  Nico:

Round 1 Score

Sepulchral Guard

The Chosen Axes

3
1

I chose to discard the following cards at the end of the Phase:

After drawing cards from my deck, I have the following in my hand for Round 2:

Round 2

Priority was won by Me
Who was chosen as player 1 for the first activation Round?: Me

Player 1, first activation: The Champion attacks but is defended, and pushed back Mad
Power Step: Frightening speed played on The Champion. Shard fall on objective 5


Player 2, first activation:: Fjul-Grimnir charges The Harvester and kills him
Power Step: Nico plays Grimnir's Fortitude on Fjul-Grimnir. I play illusionary fighter on a Petitioner


Player 1, second activation: The Warden charges does 2 damage to fju6
Power Step: Nico plays Shadeglass darts on Mad


Player 2, second activation: Mad throws Shadeglass and kills The Prince with 3 crits rolled
Power Step: Nico plays Light-footed on Vol


Player 1, third activation: I bring back The Harvester
Power Step: None played


Player 2, third activation: Fjul-Grimnir tries to kill the Petitioner and fails
Power Step: None played


Player 1, fourth activation: I bring back The Prince
Power Step: I play Sidestep to move The Champion to block movement


Player 2, fourth activation: Vol Orrukbane charges and kills The Champion
Power Step: Nico plays The Fractured Key on Vol


Objectives score by me:

Objectives scored by  Nico:

Power Cards played in the End phase:

Round 1 Score

Sepulchral Guard

The Chosen Axes

4
6

I chose to discard the following cards at the end of the Phase:

After drawing cards from my deck, I have the following in my hand for Round 3:



Round 3

Priority was won by Me
Who was chosen as player 1 for the first activation Round?: Me

Player 1, first activation: The Warden attack Fjul-Grimnir but defended
Power Step: I play Daemonic Weapon on a Petitioner.  Nico plays Earth shakes on The Prince and I play Swift Evasion  on a Petitioner to block the gap.


Player 2, first activation:: Maegrim charges and uses Shadespire Glass and kill a Petitioner
Power Step: Nico plays Time Trap on Fjul-Grimnir who kills Petitioner holding objective 4. I play Sprint


Player 1, second activation: I double move The Harvester and The Prince on to two objectives
Power Step: None played


Player 2, second activation: Time Trap... Fjul-Grimnir, he charges and kills the Petitioner on Objective 4.
Power Step: None played


Player 1, third activation: I bring back the petitioner with the Dazzling Key
Power Step: None played


Player 2, third activation: Nico draws power card.
Power Step: Nico plays Ready for Action and moves Fjul-Grimnir onto objective with a ploy


Player 1, fourth activation: The Warden charges and kills Fjul-Grimnir
Power Step: None played


Player 2, fourth activation: Tefk Flamebearer charges and kills The Champion.
Power Step: None played


Objectives score by me:

Objectives scored by  Nico:

Power Cards played in the End phase:

Final Score

Sepulchral Guard

The Chosen Axes

6
10

The game was won by My Opponent

Summary

Nico played a great Round 3, he was able to remove key models of objectives at the right time and prevented me from grabbing 6 glory points in the final Round.

Great game, I always felt in the match and it could have gone either way at the end. I'm finding the Sepchural Guard really enjoyable to play, they have lots of tricks.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment